Frequently asked questions
What is otrosMuseos.com?
It is a guide/search tool in English and Spanish which offers information about all the museums in Spain with appealing, new and original contents, most of which are not found in tourist and leisure guides.
What’s on offer?
- You can search by theme: science, technology, the 5 senses, arte, nature…
- You can search by province
- It filters options: activities, temporary exhibitions, family visits, wheelchair access
- Once you define your search, you will access an information sheet with a description of the museum, photographs, admission times and prices, address and a map
- You can get additional information about the museum using the links provided
- You can access comments by other users and visitors
- You can leave your own comments and valuation of the museum using a simple system of stars
- You can access the webpage from your mobile from anywhere
What museums will I find at otrosMuseos.com?
This guide offers museums with original collections, unique exhibitions, small and large museums, all virtually unknown. There is a wide variety of possibilities.
Most of the museums are the fruit of the efforts of craftsmen and collectors, whose hard work and dedication have managed to show us highly specialised artisanship and curious collections.
In short, museums which you won’t find in the usual guidebooks but which are, without a doubt, very interesting and appealing.
Who is it for?
This guide is aimed at the general public and anybody who is interested in discovering different museums, new experiences, or simply enjoying themselves with their families and friends.
It is directed at cultural tourists, both national and international, schools, associations and clubs.
It will also be of great value to researchers who need material for their investigations.
Can I make comments?
Yes. Our website takes your comments seriously. Both the museums and us are very interested in your feedback. Data sent to our comment sheet will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You can also vote for museums using our star system, giving points to your visit and sharing your vies with other users.
What should I do if I can’t find what I want?
If your search is not successful, otrosMuseos.com offers you an alternative list of museums which may be more to your liking
I made a comment but it doesn’t show up on your comment page.
At otrosmuseos.com we take special care with our comments section. You are free to comment and criticise but always with respect.
Any rude or disrespectful comment will be removed at once by otrosmuseos.com
I know an interesting museum which is not on your website
If you have visited an interesting or curious museum and it is not on our website we want to know about it so that we can include it.
Please send us information about the museum (name, address, telephone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading “New museum”